5 THANKSGIVING DAY LOOKS w/ Courtney Ray Jewelry.
What in the world should I wear on Thanksgiving Day? If you're anything like me, then you know that this question is raised every single year, without fail. You want to look your best, but at the same time, I try to keep it very real with myself knowing that it's.about.to.go.down with all of the delicious food being prepared. This year, I'm going with a more glam look for a couple reasons: I live for a faux fur ... LIVE (insert girl dancing in red dress emoji)! And it's fun to be a little overdressed every once in awhile. I bought this jacket from H&M a couple years ago, but the cool thing is, it's a classic and won't ever go out of style in my closet.
The jewelry for my look is courtesy of the AMAZINGLY talented Courtney Ray of Courtney Ray Jewelry. I loved everything about her pieces, down to how she packages them. So beautiful. I'll be incorporating her jewels in my looks all season long! I'm wearing these earrings above. And if you follow me on Instagram, then you saw her gorgeous choker on major repeat. It's sold out, but here are a few more of my faves. She'll also be at the Flea Style event here in Houston on November 19! You must go if you're in town!!
I've narrowed my take on Thanksgiving day fashion down to 5 looks! If you're not sure what to wear, don't worry, take a look below!
1. A girls gotta eat: In other words, this look is all about the food. Think comfort and stretchy pants. But just because you're in comfort mode, doesn't mean you can't look fabulous darling!
2. I'm single and I don't want to talk about it: We all know in every family there a few noisy members who ask one too many questions at family gatherings. Sip your champs and block the shade in this perfect for Thanksgiving look.
3. Sexy and i know it: While I don't encourage being "that girl" that comes to dinner serving a little too much ... If you're going to do it hunni ... Do it in style.
4. Always chic. My personal favorite.
5. Full out glam: My other personal favorite.
Fun right?! Which looks are your fave?
Thanksgiving is a time to gather with friends and family and give THANKS for all of the incredible blessings in our lives. Big or small, we all truly have a lot to be grateful for. My family, my health, my friends (including YOU) and most importantly my faith!
I know that there's' a lot of turmoil and hate in our world in this day and age, but my prayer for everyone reading this is to be the light - be love. share love. give love. It's starts with us!
I am SO thankful to each of you for stopping by my blog each and every day! I appreciate it so much.