Why what they think will never matter.
Something I've realized in both my life journey and blog journey is that there will always be naysayers and people will always have something to say about what you do, or didn't do, or what they think you shouldn't have done. The more mature I become, and the bigger my "IDGAF" muscles grow (ha!), I realize that everything I do, is for my family and I. No one else.
It's so easy to get caught up in your mistakes, or shortcomings or allow the whispers to throw you off course, but what I think is so important to remember is that this life journey is about you and no one else.
Tonight on the blog I've got 5 reasons to stay focused on you and your dreams, and leave everything else behind.
1. Everyone won't make it on your journey, and you won't make it on everyone's journey. If they are not building you up, let them go.
2. The opinions of others won't ever put food on your table or pay your bills. I could drop the mic here, but I'll keep going.
3. As Les Brown would say, "you have greatness within you". Don't ever dim your light for anyone. Ever. There's too much at stake. This is YOUR life.
4. Every second you waste thinking about what some else said about you, is time taken away from building your empire.
5. You're going places, and you know it. And that's all the validation you need. The moment you give that power to someone else, you lose. Game over.
Shine bright, chase your dreams and live fearlessly. Remember, this is about YOU. No one else. Blessings, prosperity and love.